.

.

Monday, December 5, 2011

SNOW, SNOW & MORE SNOW

Did I really say that it was more like Spring than Winter??? I jinxed it! It's COLD and has been snowing for the past couple of days. I'm already tired of it. Well not the snow so much right now, but definitely the cold.

Matthew is better.:) They did well bowling on Saturday. I took them bowling again for fun on Saturday night. I bowled with them and my friend Joannie went as well..though she didn't bowl. Her and I had gone to the Mexican Restaurant before that and had a couple of drinks.

Phillip is sick and is staying home from school today..which could get me into trouble.:( But if he's sick, what am I supposed to do? If they miss 10 or more days in a semester..there will be issues..I can't remember what they are though..prison, dungeons? Guess we'll find out! This will be his 10th day. He had texted me on Saturday night wanting me to come get him...IN DENVER!! Which is 3 HOURS away!! I was like NOT. He did get to go to the mall up there and got his picture taken with two Denver Bronco cheerleaders...was quite happy about that.:)

Mike K....it's still the same. I'm like whatever. Obviously he got whatever he needed to get out of talking to me. I'm tired of putting myself out there and then this crap happening.

Sean B...have talked to him some..maybe give him more of a chance. Don't really know yet.

Went over yesterday afternoon to see Louie. He's a cool guy. He's not over his ex..but he likes me. I like him too, but think we are better off as friends. Will probably hang out with him again this weekend.

Talked to a new guy on messenger last night for like 3-4 hours. Which is unusual for me. I don't get on messenger much, but have been because of Louie. This new guys' name is Greg S. He lives in Colorado Springs. He seems like a nice guy.

I don't feel real great and I have a ton of things to do today...well this whole week actually. Wish me luck!!

OH! Today is my mom and step-dads' 2nd wedding anniversary.:) Hopefully it's better than the last one..mom had to go by ambulance to Canon City for kidney stones.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Good luck with the week ahead and happy anniversary to your mum and step dad! Fingers crossed it's a lot less crazy than the last one!! LOL