.

.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

UPDATE & BIGGEST LOSER

First, right after I posted my last blog...Mark S. texted me!! Shocked me. He said that was sorry that he didn't get back to me sooner, but that work has been busy. He went in around 8:30 this morning and will get done around 7:00pm. He's still not sure what time he is coming up for Christmas Eve and Day. I really hope that he does come up. He's cool and I would like to get to know him more.

I have recorded "The Biggest Loser" on my DVR for the past month and haven't watched them yet!:( The season finale is tongiht already!! I LOVE that show! So will try to cram the last few episodes in today.:)

1 comment:

Tim said...

I always tell myself to remember to watch The Biggest Loser but I keep forgetting to! It's a shame because when I have seen it, I find it really inspiring.