.

.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FMM: TWELVE IN 2012

fmm
How do you feel about 2012? Let’s discuss it, shall we?
Now…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Twelve in 2012


1. What was your greatest personal accomplishment in 2012?  I finally got totally over Dave...and found a job.
2. What’s the best thing your did for your health?  I have watched carbs more & have TRIED to exercise on a regular basis. 
3. Share one thing that caused a significant change in your life this year. It's not a thing...but a person...Jeff.
4. List a few things that you experienced for the first time at some point over the last twelve months.
One thing that I experienced that wasn't fun at all, was pneumonia.:(  Hoping never to get it again. 
The boys & I went to see WWE in Denver in July & that was a blast!!
5. What was the coolest place you visited? I don't get to travel to many places...so don't have an answer for this one.
6. If you could change one thing about the last year what would it be?  I would have been more into getting this weight off & being A LOT thinner by now.
7. What is the best meal you ate this year? No answer for this one either..geez I'm a boring person!!LOL
8. Tell us about a new friend you made. I have made a few this year....Jeff for one...he has made me happy, sad, annoyed, pissed off, etc.  But he makes me laugh, we get along really well as friends.  I'm thankful to have him in my life.  Also Kristen, Brianna, Carolyn, Terry & all of my friends on here.:)
9. What did you hope to accomplish this year that you did not?  Losing weight, getting caught up & staying caught up on all of my bills including the mortgage, being in a relationship with someone who can overlook my weight & see me....but I'm not real concerned about that anymore.
10. Share something you learned in 2012. That you can't "make" someone feel something for you that they don't.  That I need to learn to control my emotions more.
11. Share an odd and unexpected thing that you experienced this year.  Drawing a blank.
12. How do you think 2013 will differ from 2012?  I think I will be more focused on losing weight & getting some of this off of me, that the kids & I will move to a different house...maybe a different town as well, that I will love myself more & not be focused on finding a guy to fill some void that I have in my life.

Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!

No comments: