.

.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

FMM: CHRISTMAS QUESTIONS


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Christmas Questions
 
1. How will you celebrate the holidays this year?  We are having Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve, so my sister & her daughters can be there...not sure if I will be able to make it to that though since I have to work until 6 pm & they are doing that around 4 pm.:(  On Christmas...the boys & I will get up & they will open their presents, then just hang out around here for awhile.  Then to my moms, so they can open more presents down there, then they will go with their dad for the rest of the day probably.  I will just be lazy for the rest of the day.:)
2. What’s the weather currently like where you live? It's cold & cloudy.  Has been for the past couple of weeks.  This is Colorado...but we weren't getting any snow at all...the ski area was going to refund season passes & all.  But about a week ago, they started getting quite a bit of snow...but down here in town...we haven't gotten any at all...which is weird.
3. Do you decorate your home for the holidays? If so, share a picture please!  I should...and plan to every year..but never seem to get it done.:(  I know...a horrible person.  We do have a tree though & I love that!!:)  I would put a picture on here...but my phone doesn't take the best pictures.:(
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie? I really don't have a fave movie...but do like watching "Rudolph," "Frosty" & " Polar Express.":)  Wait...just thought of one that I really like!!:)  "Miracle on 34th Street."
5. What is your favorite Christmas songs?  Love A LOT of them...my absolute favorite is "Have Yourselves A Merry Little Christmas."  Also love "Jingle Bell Rock" among quite a few others.
6. Do you have an advent calendar?  No I don't.:(  Used to...but haven't had one in years.
7. Do you prefer color lights or white lights?  My kids & I both agree that we LOVE colored lights!!:)  We went to look at Christmas lights the other night...we find the white ones BORING.  The colored lights look so much better!
8. What is your favorite food to eat over the holidays?  Fudge for sure with walnuts in it & sugar cookies!!  Probably why I'm not losing any weight at the moment!!LOL
9. Do you display a live tree, or do you prefer fake trees?  I think we had a live one one time when I was a kid...but otherwise have always had fake ones.  I have a fake one now that has the lights already on....which is good...since I suck at putting lights on a tree.  The kids helped me decorate with all of our ornaments though.:)
10. What would you need to make your holiday perfect this year?  Just for everyone to be healthy.  My step-dad has been really sick for the past couple of weeks with the flu or something..he's having a hard time.  Also for someone to give me a gift card to a bookstore!!LOL  But that's not gonna happen.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments: