.

.

Monday, December 24, 2012

FMM: FILL IN THE BLANKS

fmm


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!



Fill in the Blanks
 
 
1. I want to...wear a tight shirt & not have any rolls of fat showing.
2. I’ve never…walk across a "swaying" bridge.
3. I believe…I can learn to love myself.
4. My mind often wonders…whether I'm doing what I was meant to do.
5. Last night I dreamed that…I can't even remember what I dreamt.
6. This morning for breakfast I ate…corned beef hash..yes I know I'm strange.
7. My love life is…pretty much non-exsistent.
8. I enjoy…drinking margaritas..though I don't do it often anymore.
9. When I was a child I used to…believe that my parents would always be around to protect me.
10. When I’m in the kitchen I…think that I should cook more.
11. My favorite exercise is...Richard Simmons...or walking.
12. When I travel I…feel happy.
13. My friends would tell you that I am…sweet, kind, sarcastic, funny, caring.
14. If I had to eat at a fast food restaurant today I would choose…Wendy's
15. My favorite…smells are lilacs, cinnamon, vanilla & cedar.
16. My home is…cluttered..but getting better.
17. I read…any book that catches my interest & a lot of magazines!
18. The last movie I saw was…Bloodwork on DVD recently.
19. Music makes me feel…like I'm not totally alone in how I feel...the words express my feelings.
20. All I want for Christmas is…for my family & friends...as well as myself..to be healthy & happy.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

1 comment:

B said...

Corned beef hash for breakfast is indeed non-standard. Happy New Year!