.

.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

FREAKING OUT

I don't have a drs. appt until the 31st, but she called me last Friday evening to talk to me about the results...never a good sign if you ask me.  I missed her call, so had to wait until today...or I guess yesterday now since it's after midnight.  The tests have come back negative...but when they took my blood & looked at it under a microscope...they could see that the eosinophils are still high.  So I go back in today for more specialized blood tests.  If THOSE come back negative (hopefully she will have the test results back by Friday)...then she's going to send me to a hematologist.  If they aren't sure what is going on, most likely I will have to have a bone marrow biopsy.:(  Yeah I know...fun.  It could just be some kind of auto-immune disease that is causing this, it could be bone marrow cancer, it could be this thing called HES...which isn't great either.  It gets progressively worse & can be fatal.  It could affect multiple organs, I would have to take steroids to try to keep the eosinophils down.  I really need to quit looking all of this stuff up on the internet.  I'm just kinda freaking out here.  I'm not ready to go yet.  I don't want to be sick like that already...instead of when I'm older.  I don't want Jeff to have to take care of me.  Though he says he will always be here..that he's not going anywhere.  Gotta love that.  We have decided not to go to the therapist today & just try to work thru things on our own.  Neither one of us felt comfortable talking to a total stranger about things like that.  Will see how it all goes.

On a brighter note...today is my son, Dominic's, 12th birthday!!  I can't believe that it's been 12 years already!  I'm going to pick him up from school early & take him out to lunch.  He's happy about that.:)  My main present to him is on Feb. 17th when I take him to see Monday Night Raw in Denver.:)  


It is snowing out now.  You never know about this weather.  It was really nice & Spring like a couple of days ago.


I have gained a pound this week.:(  I'm just stressing over that.  Though it's all on me, because Jeff says he loves me the way I am & that I don't have to change for him.  I think that's awesome & amazing, but I need to do this for me.  I will NOT settle for 290 lbs.  I have exercised for the past 3 days, so am proud of myself for that.  Just have to eat better.  Hopefully I can do that after I get paid...slim pickings at the moment.  I can't take a leave of absence at work...I didn't work enough hours last year to qualify...so am trying for personal leave.  Otherwise I will have to quit & I don't really want to do that.  I just don't feel great right now & don't want to be calling in all of the time.  They have me scheduled for this weekend.:(  Maybe I will hear back from the main company by then & not have to work it & be able to keep my job.  Just go back in March or something.  Money...well it wouldn't be easy...but if we budget, we could do it.  I have never been good at budgeting, but I need to.  Jeff is applying for a job here within the next few days.  Hopefully he will get it & won't have to worry about it.

No comments: