.

.

Monday, February 3, 2014

FMM: RANDOM QUESTIONS

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Random Questions
1. Did you watch the Super Bowl?  If so, what was your favorite part?  OK...my fave team is the Saints.  I'm from Colorado, but have never really been a true Bronco fan.  I like Seattle..but thought it would be a closer game than it was!  I mean WTH?  So...yes I did watch the Super Bowl.  My fave part?  The commercials.LOL  Loved the time machine one.  And the prom one.
2. What is the weather like where you live?  It depends on the day.  It's cold & a bit snowy at the moment
3. When is your birthday?  August 31st
4. Do you prefer sparkling water or flat water?  I like cold, flat water.
5. How many hours did you sleep last night?  Around 4-5...not enough
6. What is your favorite day of the week? I don't really know...I do like Fridays.  Not sure why exactly...just always have.LOL
7. If you had to choose between riding a bike or swimming, which would you choose? I would like to swim...but am too big for that at the moment & won't go to a public pool.  If my kids and I stay at a hotel...I usually will go there...
8. How often do you eat red meat?  I love red meat...and would eat it more often if I could afford it.  So I guess I might eat it 3-4x a week.
9. What time did you wake up this morning?  5:15...it's been a long day.
10. Do you have any goals for the week?  My goal for the week?  Not to spend money on unnecessary things.  Very hard for me to do.

No comments: