.

.

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

FMM: QUICK & EASY QUESTIONS

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Quick and Easy Questions

1.  What time did you go to bed last night?  About 11:30 which is early for me.
2.  What is the last thing that made you smile?  Some pictures that I saw on Pinterest.



3.  What is the last movie you watched?  "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock & Melissa McCarthy.  LOVED it!  I hadn't laughed so much during a movie in a long time.  Sandra is my girl crush, but Melissa is extremely funny.  Will definitely watch it again in the future.
4. What did you have for breakfast today?  I'm eating some Greek Yogurt right now.  I don't usually eat breakfast though.
5. Would you rather mop all of your floors or do laundry?  Neither?? LOL  Will have to go with laundry...at least I can sit down to fold that.:)
6. Do you drink coffee?  If I do, it's usually about once a day if that.  I love coffee, but am out of my fave creamer right now.
7.  Will you watch the Superbowl?  Yes I will.  Denver is my home team...but I like Seattle too...so whoever wins is cool with me.:)  My fave team are the Saints though.

Thought this was soooo funny!!LOL

8. How often do you shop for groceries? I try to go for once a week...but pretty broke right now...so will see.
9.  What kind of workout will you do today?  I haven't been working out at all except for going for walks, but today I started "Slim in 6" again.  I was doing it before & it was getting "easier," but stopped for quite awhile....now it's seriously kicking my ass.
10.  Do  you use a fitness tracker?  I don't.  I may think about getting one of those though.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’r forget to come back and link up in the comments!  Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hopped over from FMM - my last movie was The Heat, too! Although I did get tired of the language towards the end. Other than that, I thought it was hilarious.

Love those dog memes, too!