.

.

Monday, January 6, 2014

FRIEND MAKING MONDAYS ARE BACK!

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
friend makin mondays

Friend Makin’ Mondays
1.  What has been your happiest moment in 2014 so far?  Happiest moment....I would have to say kissing Jeff at midnight!
2. Share the last compliment you received.  I had some colorful butterfly earrings on at work the other day that I got complimented on.
3.  What is one thing that you plan to accomplish in the next week? Getting my hair done at the end of the week.
4.  What is your favorite TV show currently on air?  The Vampire Diaries AND The Blacklist...James Spader is AMAZING.
5.  If you could go anywhere in the world free for the next two weeks, where you go?  Ireland....have always wanted to go there, but also want to go to spend some time with my friend who recently lost his wife.  
6.  Describe a significant event in your life that caused you to change your values system.  My step-dad dying last July.  I felt that life was too short for crap before...even more so now.  Say what you need to say, do what you need/want to do NOW....not when you have more time, money, etc.
7.  What made you decide to live where you currently live?  I was born & raised here.  Came back when Phillip was still little...like 3 months old & have been here ever since.  Not sure I want to STAY here though, but don't have a huge choice at the moment.
8.  What is the first thing that comes to mind when you think about GOD? Goodness & light.  I pray daily about whatever is on my mind.
9.  If you could have a long conversation with someone famous (and alive now) who would you choose?  I'm going to be shallow on this one!!:)  Ian Somerhalder from The Vampire Diaries...he plays Damon...and I'm in love!  Too bad there isn't a guy out there who is really like that (sans the whole vampire thing).;)

10.  List three things that you’re thankful for today.  
  • Having my children healthy & happy...
  • That I have an amazing boyfriend/best friend
  • That I have another day to get things "right."

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions on your blog.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  I’ve been gone for a while, but I hope that you all will welcome me back into your blogging world.  Happy Monday, and Happy New Year!

No comments: