.

.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

FMM: TABOO TOPICS

 If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Taboo Topics

1. Are you a registered voter?  Yes.
2. Do you believe in GOD?  Yes I do.  I think it would totally suck to just not exist anymore.  I also believe in reincarnation.  It makes sense.  Why just get one chance to get things "right?"
3. How has your readership changed since you first began blogging?  I don't know really.  It says in my stats that quite a few people have read my blog, but it hasn't been that many & my members numbers haven't changed at all.  So I guess a few people read it.
4.  If you could choose between a serious relationship or $100,000, which would you choose?  I'm in a serious relationship now.  I wouldn't give him up for anything, though the cash would be awesome!
5. Have you ever changed political parties?  I don't really care one way or the other where politics are concerned.  I just like whomever seems the least corrupt.
6.  If you were put in a position in which you had to be in a room with someone that you can’t stand, how would you handle the situation?   I would try to be civil...but it would be very uncomfortable & I wouldn't really know what to  say.
7.  Do you ever eat in secret because you don’t want anyone to see what you consume? I used to.  I hated eating in front of people.  I still do sometimes, but not very often.  I figure it's none of their business & if they have an issue, they can let me know.
8.  Do you use curse words in your daily conversations?  All the time.  I don't mean to...it's just a habit now.  I need to chill out some on it.
9.  How much do you tip when you’ve had decent service at a restaurant? 15% usually.  I don't leave a tip at all if the waitress is rude or doesn't come by to ask if we want more drinks or anything else.  I have only done that a few times.
10.  How do you respond when someone confronts you?  I don't like confrontation AT ALL.  It makes me feel sick to my stomach.  I have a hard time even watching some of reality TV because of the confrontations!!LOL  I usually walk away, though I stand up for myself when it comes to doing that.  I'm not going to just let anyone walk all over me.  I used to be that way.  When I get mad...I start crying.:(  I hate it.  

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday!

No comments: