.

.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MY WEEKEND

I'm skipping FMM this week..it's about what's in your bag...I don 't carry one around.:)
The weekend went really good.  Went to the parade Saturday morning...wasn't too big of a one this year...my chest got a bit burned.:(  I will post a pic here in a few.   Then went down to the park for awhile so the boys could go on rides.  It poured briefly, but we took cover in one of the booths!!  Daves' sister, Georgia was down there and bought a few things for the boys.    Matthew went on rides, but Dominic didn't feel like it.  Then came to moms' for a brief nap...standing there watching the parade & then walking all that way..didn't dawn on me..I was seriously hurting.  Then went to  the new high school that isn't done yet.  We weren't allowed to go in the old high school to say good bye...it was already under demolition.


The reunion Saturday night was awesome!  People actually DO grow up!!    There was some drinking...but not too bad.  Here is a pic of me and some girls at the reunon.






I'm second from left..the one with the sunburn!!LOL  Danced, drank, laughed until around midnight..then headed home.  Sunday morning went to a picnic with everyone (well some showed up) and the kids.  
So I worried over nothing.  Like I usually do.LOL  For our 30th, we're planning on a cruise to the Eastern Caribbean.  To be alive and kicking then would be good too.
There is some trouble brewing in paradise..will explain later.

No comments: