.

.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

FMM: BEDROOM HABITS


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Bedroom Habits


1. Do you set an alarm clock? If so, for what time? I don't set the alarm too much during the Summer...but when I do..it's for around 9:00am. During the school year...it's for 5:45am.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get on an average night?  Not a lot anymore...anywhere between 3-6 hours usually.
3. Do you bring your laptop to bed? I have the laptop ON the bed.  Which isn't a good thing.  I just move it over to sleep.
4. How many pillows do you require to sleep? I need at least two...I need to buy some new ones...mine are pretty "flat" now & I need fluffy.:)
5. Do you sleep with socks on? Yep most of the time.
6. How often do you change the sheets?  Every couple of weeks or sooner if needed.
7. Do you remember your dreams? Bits & pieces most of the time.
8. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?  I sleep alone now..so it doesn't really matter...but it seems I end up on the right side of the bed more.
9. How often do you take naps? Unfortunately every day around 2, I will lay down for at least a half hour..when I was a kid, I hated naps!!LOL
10. Do you sleep soundly?  Not really.  I wish!!  I do sometimes sleep "hard,"  But when I wake up from tthat...I feel more groggy.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And hey…try saying hi to someone new this week! Happy Monday, Friends…

No comments: