.

.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I NEED TO GET CONTROL OF MY LIFE

The weight thing is really bothering me..I sooo wanted to be down below 300 for my reunion tomorrow night..well obviously that didn't happen.  I have pretty much stayed the same for the past 6 months..which is good & bad.  Good..because I haven't gained any weight, but bad because I haven't lost any either.:(  Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'm fat & will probably always be? 

We have a thing here every year..downriver canoe race, carnival, booths, etc.  That is going on now.  Dave & I both took the two younger ones down for awhile Thursday night..then I left and they stayed with Dave.  We didn't go down today..but tomorrow morning there is a parade, so will go to that.  Gracie will be there for that and all the reunion stuff.  She was supposed to come in today, but was unable to.  The boys will hang out with Dave & Gracie for awhile tomorrow..even though it's hard for me  to let that happen.    But I need to get used to it.  They are tearing down the old high school here & building a new one, so the Class of '87 can get a tour of the new school tomorrow at 3, but we have to wear hard hats..since it's still under construction.  I wasn't going to go, but my friend, Missy wants me to, so I shall.  Then the reunion starts tomorrow night at 6 til whenever.  Then on Sunday, they have a family picnic at a local park at 11.  I think that everything will go well.:)  I'm looking forward to  it, whether I'm fat or not.

Has anyone read the "Left Behind" books?  I just started reading them along with my oldest, Phillip.  He's very interested in reading the Bible and everything now..I think just trying to figure out what it's all about.  He was baptized Catholic..his dads' family is Catholic.  But I will let him choose when he's older what religion he wants to be.  He wants to start going to church, so will see if I can find a good one.  My other two haven't been baptized yet & I want to get that done as well.

Adam & I text off & on, but never really talk much.  I haven't seen him in person since the end of May..guess if that's not interested, I don't know what is.LOL

1 comment:

Sarah said...

My dear Tammy,

Please don't give up! And please don't accept less than you deserve! You DESERVE to be healthy and happy!

Are you tracking all of your calories? Something that I MUST do to lose weight is track what I'm eating. A free, awesome program is MyFitnessPal.com. Seriously, check it out... It is the BEST part of my plan!

Hugs!

Sarah
www.thinfluenced.com