.

.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

VERY EARLY THURSDAY MORNING....

It's about 1:20am and here I am..on the computer. I have no idea why I have such a hard time sleeping at night, but I do. I will hopefully fall asleep in awhile...and not at the computer if I'm lucky!! That has happened once or twice before!!LOL

The wind has been blowing like crazy here...the shingles are coming off of my roof and part of trimming on the outside flew off yesterday. Gonna have to call the insurance guy later today (I assume he wouldn't like a phone call this late/early).;) I need to find out what my deductible is and go from there. I hope it's not too high. I can't remember what it was when Dave and I had first signed up for it.

I have a cold and am feeling kinda crappy.:( I really don't like being sick. Though I must say that it is probably some sort of record that I didn't get one until the middle of January!! Usually starting in August..I can never stay well for any length of time.

I started on 2 liters of oxygen the other night. The doctor who took a look at my sleep study didn't want me waiting until the 29th to get anything started. Oxygen levels are supposed to stay between 90%-100%. For a total of 2 hours or so (not all at one time) during my sleep study, it was 89% or below and at one point went all the way down to 70%! Not a good thing. Another reason that I need to get this weight off of me.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Oxygen levels dropping is worrying and definitely should be used as motivation to lose weight. Can your doctor help with a weight loss plan? I'm not sure how it works over in the USA.