.

.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 IN REVIEW......

2011 year in review


What did you do in 2011 that you'd never done before? Went to my first professional baseball game and in Los Angeles no less!!!

Did you keep your new year's resolution, and will you make one for next year? No I didn't and I don't make them anymore

Did anyone close to you give birth? My friend in Arizona...Diana

Did anyone close to you die? My best friend from when I was a kid...her dad in July.;(

What countries did you visit? Unfortunately non

What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011? Someone who loves me and who I can fall in love with

What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? There are no certain days that will be etched on my memory from 2011.

What was your biggest achievement of the year? Not going insane.;)

What was your biggest failure? Not losing a lot more weight.

Did you suffer illness or injury? Not really...knock on wood!!

What was the best thing you bought? Some cool books that I wanted.

Whose behavior merited celebration? My oldest son, Phillip for getting all A's and B's the first quarter of school!

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? A guy named Steve who used to be my friend. But who believed that I started rumors about him..wouldn't believe me when I told him I didn't.:(

Where did most of your money go? Bills

What did you get really, really, really excited about? Going to Wisconsin for a Job Corps reunion in September!!

What song will always remind you of 2011? "Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem and Rhianna.

Compared to this time last year, are you? a) happier or sadder? About the same...:( b) thinner or fatter? Fatter by about 20 lbs. c) richer or poorer? Poorer or about the same, which is poor.LOL

What do you wish you'd done more of? Exercised

What do you wish you'd done less of? Being sad/depressed

How did you spend Christmas? With my family here in Salida.

Did you fall in love in 2011? I wish

What was your favorite TV program? Will always love the Biggest Loser, Supernatural and Bones!!:)

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is a strong word. Highly dislike..yes.

What was the best book you read? I've read a lot of good books in 2011 and can't pick just one.

What was your greatest musical discovery? Couldn't tell you.

What did you want and get? Dave staying in town for the boys for another year

What did you want and not get? A boyfriend I could count on

What was your favorite film of this year? I haven't seen a whole lot.:( I thought "Paranormal Activity 3" was pretty scary, but I guess a lot of people didn't like it.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 42. Just went down and had my birthday dinner (burritos) at my moms'.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Losing 100 lbs

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011? So-so

What kept you sane? My friend Joannie.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Sandra Bullock

What political issue stirred you the most? No comment

Who did you miss? My friend ShaAnn in N. Dakota!!

Who was the best new person you met? Bruce and Cher

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011. To seize the day and try to be happy. You're only here for a little while.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "Here I go again on my own, going down the only road I've ever known, like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

1 comment:

@Fat4Now said...

Thank you for kind comment.
Good luck in 2012 x