.

.

Monday, January 16, 2012

JANUARY 16

I gained 2 lbs this week.:( Guess it's better than gaining 5, but I get so over it. This week, I will exercise more and drink more water. I haven't been exercising like I should. I have exercised for 30 minutes a couple of days last week, but that's about it. So need to do more of that. I think that I'm going to get out and walk more as well. I used to right after Dave left, because it helped me to feel better. I'm thinking that it will do the same thing now. I just let things get to me. So by walking, I think that I will be able to let go of some of the stress. It gives me time to think as well.

Kelly hasn't said much, but did get a message from her last night saying that Jason hasn't talked to her at all. I think that's pretty crappy of him to just blow her off like that after 5 years together. He's still with Heather and I haven't talked to him either. I haven't been talking to Angela either..I don't want the drama. It's better to just avoid it if at all possible.

I have talked to Louie a few times. I'm supposed to go by there later today.

My Saints AND Broncos lost on Saturday.:( Out of the 4 teams left, I'm gonna have to pick the 49er's. The Ravens are OK too, but we'll see. I'm surprised that the Giants beat Green Bay.

I've been reading a book that Phillip got for Christmas..it's by Dean Koontz and is called "What The Night Knows." It's one creepy book, but I love it! I used to read Koontz books all the time, but haven't for a long time. I got into the paranormal romances and neglected others.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I love walking, like you said, it's great for relaxing and it gives you time to think.

I usually put some earphones in and turn the music up and escape into my own little world when I'm walking :)