.

.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

THURSDAY MORNING....

Mom went in for her shoulder surgery yesterday. It was an outpatient procedure. Well she has sleep apnea as well and she had a hard time coming out of the anthesia..her oxygen levels would go down in the 70's when she fell asleep...so they decided to keep her overnight. She was NOT happy about this. They came and got me in the waiting room (step-dad had stepped out for a mintue), to tell her that she NEEDED to stay the night, because she was adamant that she wasn't. She's stubborn like that. It's funny, because my step-dad doesn't make a good patient either and she gets soooo mad at him for it. But she's just as bad!!LOL She's also like me (or I'm like her?), that she needs to have it cool in the room..not hot..or she's miserable. The hospital room what really warm when she first got into it. So she was hurting, hot, miserable...not a good thing. I went back and saw her last night and she was at least joking around a little. I hope that she'll be OK. They should let her go home today, but who knows.

I lied the other day about my weight...I had THOUGHT that's what it was, because it had BEEN that a few days prior. Well, I weighed myself that day and again yesterday....I weigh 305 lbs!!!! You don't know how horrible that is for me. I swore to myself that I wouldn't let myself get over 3oo lbs again and here I am. I'm pissed off. At myself for not being able to have any friggin' willpower, for food for being so damn good and tempting. I'm so disappointed in myself. Just want to give up, throw in the towel. Why even bother when the weight just keeps going up? Why can't I control myself? But then even when I do "good," I'm still not doing great. Maybe I was just meant to be fat. I don't know. I know that I'm being negative right now. It's a constant battle...both against my weight and the negativity. I'm just tired. THEN my period...hell I thought it was going to become regular again. NOPE. Should have had it by now. How can I plan anything when I have no idea when I'm going to get it? No I'm not pg. I have my tubes tied. It just annoys me some. I also have a rash on my neck that is driving me crazy..red, itchy and sometimes a bit painful. Have no idea what it is. I may go to the doctor, but I don't know. I hate having to pay an arm and a leg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on your rash. I had one last summer on one side of my neck - turned out to be shingles brought on by accute stress. I'm 36 - I thought that was an old lady ailment. Not so, can be brought on by traumatic events or heavy stress.