.

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A NEW DAY....

Starting my "diet" AGAIN today. Geez!LOL I weigh 298 lbs. I would like to lose at least 25 lbs before the middle of June, but we will see. I always set myself up for failure...saying I will TRY to lose the weight. Guess it's pretty much a cop out and I need to quit doing it. I'm ready to lose some more weight. I've been stuck around this weight for long enough now..since last September. I just wish that I could stop thinking about food constantly. What am I going to eat? When am I going to eat? This goes on constantly in my head. It gets very tiring AND annoying.

I have a lot of things to do today...go pay bills and get some things that I need from Wal-Mart. Got some groceries last night. Doesn't seem like I bought that much, but the money I spent says I did!LOL I don't like to spend money on myself..makes me feel guilty..but may get some new shoes today and some capris'. It's not like I buy myself new clothes all of the time.

This is my 100th post! Took me long enough. I don't plan on stopping blogging any time soon..so it won't take as long to do another 100 I'm sure. Talk soon!!

2 comments:

timothy said...

congrats on 100! now here's to your next 100, the pounds you're gonna lose! you can do this i KNOW you can and i'm here with ya all the way!

Tammy said...

You are sooo sweet!!:) Thank you for your support!!!:) I'm here for you too.