.

.

Friday, May 27, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

There is a Biker rally here every Memorial Day, so my step-dad is going to set up a food booth at the fairgrounds this year. Will probably help out there some..I could use some money. Plus it's cool seeing all the bikes and the interesting people.

It's nice out today..but windy. As long as it's not freezing like it has been, I'm good.

A friend, Bobby, that I haven't seen in years, will be here this weekend.:) So hopefully I will get to see him. If not, then that's just the way it goes. I know he has a lot of people to see.

Then going to my step-nieces' graduation in the morning. Hard to believe she's 18 and going off to college next year!

Took the two younger boys to the park yesterday. We had fun...took a walk over by the railroad tracks and the river. Making some memories.:)

Might go to a friends birthday party tonight. So gonna be a busy weekend! I hope everyone will be safe.

No comments: