.

.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BOOKS...

OK, I totally stole this from one of my fellow bloggers!!:)


How often do you read? I LOVE BOOKS!!! I could spend hours and hours in a bookstore..which my family hates if they have to wait for me!!LOL All kinds of books: historical romances, paranormal romances, true crime, biographies, etc etc


What's the last book you read and loved? It's been a while since I have read a really awesome book. "The Witching Hour" by Anne Rice was AWESOME, but it's been awhile since I read that. I would have to say the books by Jacqueline Frank..they are paranormal romance and I loved them.



What book(s) are you currently reading? A book about Talluleah (sp?) Bankhead. I LOVE "Old Hollywood!" Also the "Dummies Book about The Secret." No that's not what it's really called, but I'm drawing a blank here!!LOL But it has to do with that..positive thinking and sending out love. Not being so negative like I tend to be.

Share a few of your favorite authors. Dean Koontz, Jacqueline Frank, Nora Roberts, Christine Feehan, Sylvia Browne (yes the psychic..love her!) and I think that's about it for right now, though there are some awesome authors out there!

What's next on your list of must-reads? There are sooo many!! I try not to get books at yardsales anymore..I have too many to read already!LOL Probably another biography. We shall see.

1 comment:

timothy said...

i knew i liked you for a reason, fellowbook geek here! and fyi i got to go to a seminar with sylvia browne she was FABULOUS! i also got to see john edward twice, and do a workshop with ted andrews before he passed (animal speak)