.

.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Money woes...

I never seem to have enough money for anything...but, then again, I know that a lot of other people don't either. It's just hard sometimes. I get overwhelmed. Had to get my ignition fixed the other day in my jeep and it was $160! I don't have that kind of money to spend, but what am I supposed to do? I need a vehicle.

I've been out of my prescription for "water pills" for a couple of days now..hopefully it will be in today. When that happens, I usually gain between 2-5 lbs. of water weight (at least). I was afraid to weigh today, but did anyway and it was good...if I did gain a few pounds in water weight..then I SHOULD BE almost below 310! That would be cool. I'm tired today and have no idea why. So may be taking a nap soon (like my kids will let THAT happen!!)LOL

No comments: