.

.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN.......

Well what I thought would happen DID happen as far as the ex is concerned. I thought that if he ever got mad at me or we had an argument, that he would run back to Gracie (who he left me for). He got mad at me a couple of weeks ago and was acting different. Finally, yesterday he admitted that he was talking to her again and he just doesn't think it's "going to work out for us." Deja vu. This from a guy who I have given at least two chances to and he won't even give me ONE. This from a guy who was crying to me last month, because he "couldn't live without me." He just flips a switch and I'm out AGAIN. He did that last August, then he did it again in February to HER...he didn't love her anymore, didn't want to be with her, wanted his family back. Now he does it again..he DOES love her, DOES want her back. He told me he would never hurt me like that again. He was sorry, he knew he f****d up, etc. But yet here we are. It hurts just as much as the first time. I was stupid. I didn't realize that I still loved him as much as I do. But yet it doesn't matter. He cares about himself and Gracie and that's it. I don't know how things will end up, but it won't be good. They are making a fool out of me again...she's probably just THRILLED that this is happening. He says he's not treating me any differently, but he is. Just like before...doesn't want to deal with me and my emotions, cold to me on the phone when we do talk, doesn't text me or call me like he was, etc. Then what the hell do I tell my family??? My step-dad was sooo pissed off at him, but was being nice to Dave, because of me. My mom was even starting to get past what he did to me. Now it's happening again?? What the hell??? I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I DO know that my kids will never be allowed around the b***h. She doesn't like me. She knows a lot of things about me (all negative from Dave) and there's NO WAY I will let her be around my kids. I don't know how I'm supposed to get past this when I still love him so much. I don't know how I'm supposed to "keep it together" when I'm around my kids. I hurt and I'm tired of it. He put me thru 6 months of hell, but he couldn't give me 6 months to try to get past the hurt and to trust him again? I must not be worth much.

No comments: