.

.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hello All!

Well...on the diet front...I'm not using BioSlim anymore. It costs $80 a month and I was on it for 2 months...didn't lose anything. Didn't gain either, which is a plus..but time to move on from that. I had gotten back up to 321 and that was totally unacceptabe. Now am back at 313. I haven't been walking as much as I should, but on June 3rd, I started low carb again (I had done it a few years ago). I retain a of water for some reason...so within 4 days, I have lost 8 lbs!! Yes mostly water weight, but I'll take it.:) I've also been drinking A LOT of water. I miss sugar like you wouldn't believe, but so far am hanging in there. I drink diet Dr. Pepper if I need some carbonation. I don't like the aftertaste of most sodas, but that one isn't too bad.

As for the depression...it is still lurking about. Sometimes I just want to stay in bed all day and do nothing. I also want to eat carbs and sugar...so am really fighting against that. It's not easy. Eating has always been my comfort. Not easy to find something else to fill that void.

Jayson (the young'un) and I are pretty much done. We had a pretty big fight yesterday. I must admit that I have backed way off and don't call or text him as much and he's been hurt and upset by this. I never meant for that to happen. So yesterday on the phone, he called me a: bitch, slut AND a dumb ass. I felt that was enough of that BS. I don't need that kind of crap in my life. I was so pissed off, that I hung up on him. He told me to remember that I'm the one who hung up and pretty much don't come running to him if I'm lonely or need someone to talk to. I haven't talked to him since, but he's called and texted a few times. I just hope he doesn't show up here.:(

Dave (ex) and I have been hanging out some. We went to a metaphyscial fair yesterday and had our auras read...individually and as a "couple." It shows that were both spiritual and that we're very compatible...must me something wrong with their machine!LOL JK. We have been getting along, but I'm not ready to get back together. I'm good with how things are.

I went to Job Corps in Montana from July 1989-February 1990. I had my first boyfriend there...Bruce. He's a few years younger than me. We have kept in touch off and on over the years. He has been texting and calling a lot the past week or so. He's having problems with his marriage as well and just needs someone to talk to. We could always talk to each other. He lives in Alaska now. It's been nice being able to talk to him. I wish that things were better in his life right now, but I'm sure he'll be OK.

No comments: