.

.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Crazy days

I haven't written in here for months once again..I sooo suck at this!LOL A lot has changed since I last wrote. In January, he was still planning on moving to Denver. We finished filing the last of the legal separation papers on Feb. 18th and found out how much child support would be and all. Around Feb. 20th..he had a "change of heart," knows he fucked up, missed me, etc. He said the finality of it all finally hit him. He broke up with her on the 25th of that month and has been trying to get me back since then. I thought it would be so easy to just take him back. Within the first 3 months of him leaving, I probably would have taken him back in a heartbeat. But why did it take him so damn long to come to this conclusion? Plus he treated me so cold and everything all those months. I can't get past all of that yet. Don't know if I ever can. So I'm just living day to day and trying to figure it all out. I will write more soon.

3 comments:

April said...

Good to see you back! I hope you will consider counselling for the two of you before deciding to take him back. He could be serious, or he could be trying to string you along. In either case, you've been wounded and could use an outside perspective. Also, if your husband is serious about repairing your relationship, he shouldn't have any qualms about seeing a counsellor.

In the meantime, take care!

P.S. I changed my blogger name from Sanctum's Muse to April.

Tammy said...

Wow, that's huge. I don't blame you for feeling that way. I like the counselling idea to. Hope everything else is going well. :)

Tammy said...

Thank you both.:) It means a lot that someone cares.