.

.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

OK...more to say

I thought that I was done talking for the day...but I'm just having a really hard time dealing with things. I have no motivation. My house is a mess and I just don't care. Well I care, but not enough to get off my fat ass to do anything about it. I'm negative a lot of the time. I don't LIKE being that way, but right now can't seem to "snap out" of it.

I have lost 21 lbs. since last August and a total of like 33 lbs down from my highest. I try to watch my carbs, but that's really hard for me to do....love Mt. Dew, bread, french fries, etc. So I'm not THAT strict about it. One of my friends started using a drink called "BioSlim" at the end of January and he's lost almost 50 lbs. You mix the powder with 8-10 oz of water, juice or skim milk before two of your meals a day. It doesn't taste bad at all..especially with the milk. I bought some and started it on April 2nd. A lot of people have amazing results right away, but in the pound department, I haven't done so great. Inches...I may have. I just started measuring myself a few days ago. My pants are looser and that is awesome. Last August..I couldn't buy jeans from Wal-Mart anymore. They didn't make them big enough..though they went to like a 52. I had to go to "the city" and go to a fat girl store. Now I can fit into a 50 from Wal-Mart and they are getting baggy. I can get a 48 over my hips, but not around totally yet. So I'm getting there...I just don't have a lot of patience. I was walking a lot during November, December and January. Now I have been LAZY. It's nicer out now and I need to get with it and walk some more. I need to quit making excuses not to do things. Depression can really kick your ass. Wish me luck.

No comments: