.

.

Monday, May 13, 2013

MONDAY

For all the mom's out there...hope you had a good Mother's Day.:)  I had to work until 3:00pm, then came home for a bit.  Took my mom out to dinner at the church...they were having a free dinner for Mother's Day...they had it set up really nice.  We had spaghetti, which was awesome.:)   The boys were with Dave...then they went with their aunt to get some new clothes.  I didn't get them until like around 8:00, which I wasn't too happy about.  Then Dave is like "well you should have told me that you wanted them sooner."  Really??? 

The doctor raised my Mirapex (for my Restless Leg Syndrome) to 1 mg.  Well...it totally wipes me out..which is what I expected, since I have been taking .75 mg for awhile now...so I sleep at night..but then it has made me really tired during the day too.   Yesterday at work, I would have been very happy to just lay down on the floor & take a nap!LOL  Plus I was really nauseous & felt pretty crappy.  I don't know if that is just a huge side effect of the higher dose or what.  I didn't take one last night, because I didn't want to feel horrible today. 

JM's flight leaves Denver at 6:00pm on Saturday...his cousin is giving him a ride up there, so they have to leave at noon...which sucks...he can't watch the boys bowl at all.  I'm going down on Thursday morning, so that I can at least spend one full day with him, then the boys will ride down with their aunt on Friday & they can spend time with JM & I that night for while.  Then I will take them back to the hotel & stay with them.  Their aunt & Dave will be there...but he'll have his own room, which is a good thing.  It sucks that I won't get to spend more time with JM before he leaves, but not much I can do about it.  I'm happy that he gets to do something that is on his Bucket List, but also feeling a bit selfish because he's going to be so far away...and I know I won't be able to talk to him as much for over a month.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

I got a letter in the mail the other day from the insurance company that insures my house.  They had come out a month or so ago to look at things.  Well my house is falling apart on the outside.  The roof isn't the best now, the siding is crap, etc.  Well that's also basically what they said & that I need to get a new roof & siding on the house before July 30th, or they won't insure me.  With what am I supposed to do that???  I have no money to get it fixed, if I did, it would have been done already.  So if it's not insured, then the mortgage company won't deal with me either.  For now, I'm on a 3 month trial period with them where I have to make certain payments on the first of each month & then will see from there.  I haven't been sure if I wanted to live here or not & have been praying about it some...so is this a sign that I shouldn't live here anymore & should move on?  I have no idea.  I know it will play out like it is supposed to though.  Just gets frustrating at times.  

The guy from Wal Mart...Jim..who asked for my number DID call at one point, but it didn't show up that he did.  The only reason that I know that, is because he came into Wal Mart again the other day & he gave me his number so I could just call him.  I texted him & we talked briefly..so will see if he would like to hang out sometime as friends.  Then another guy..Mark who comes into Wal Mart every now & then has my number & has called a few times in the past day or so..just haven't been able to talk to him yet.  It's nice to have guys who are interested..or seem to be...but I totally love JM.  So, again, will just have to see how things unfold.

I"ve been doing so- so on my diet.  I lose a couple of pounds, gain them back, lose a bit, etc.  It gets soooo frustrating.  There is a woman at work..she's older..so maybe that makes a difference....she has lost more weight & says "It's great, because I'm not even trying!"  The another girl who is totally thin anyway, but still trying to lose weight, has lost 9 lbs.  But she is eating between 750-1,000 calories a day.  I don't think I could go that low.  I know that I would totally binge at night if I tried.    I think I actually get most of my calories at night.:(  So they're losing all of this weight effortlessly...and I'm doing crazy aerobics for almost an hour a day & trying to keep my calories at least below 1700 & the scale barely moves!!!  It upsets me a lot.  Feel like giving up at times, but haven't yet & don't really plan to.  Just need to be patient & try a bit harder, I guess.

 

No comments: