.

.

Monday, May 6, 2013

FMM: A LITTLE ABOUT ME


wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


A Little About Me
 
 
1. Have you ever experienced love at first sight?  I don't think so...lust at first sight...definitely.
2. What channel is your TV on most? I record a lot of my shows...but I would have to say probably Lifetime or Sci-Fi.
3. Share one quality that you’re proud to have.  That I'm nice...though sometimes that's a bad thing too.
4. Describe your idea of a great evening.  Going to dinner & a movie is always fun.:)  But I also just like staying in & playing a card game/board game with my family and/or friends.:)
5. If your friends were asked to describe you in three words, which words would they choose?  Nice, funny, crazy.  I guess those would be the words they would use.LOL
6. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
7. If you could change one thing that would make your life easier instantly, what would it be?  I would change my spending habits...having extra money would be nice.
8. What is one healthy food that you crave?  Definitely watermelon.
9. Do you wear socks when you sleep?  Yes...I wear socks most of the time.
10. Share at least three things for which you are thankful.  My health, my family, that I have a roof over my head.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dinner and movie sounds like fun, it's been awhile. I may have to be nice and go with my hubby to Iron Man 3 this weekend.