.

.

Monday, May 6, 2013

FMM: ABC'S OF ME

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


FMM: ABC’s of Me
 
 
Here’s how it works…you’ll choose topics about yourself, your likes, dislikes, etc. according to each letter in the alphabet, and share a little with us. Oh shhh…you know you love it. ;)

A) Autumn is my favorite time of year.
B) Beverly is the sister I get along with the best.
C) I live in Colorado.
D) David is my ex-husband's name.
E) Eating has been my comfort most of my life...not so much anymore.
F) I don't have many Friends, but the ones I do have are important to me.
G) My maiden name was Gray.
H) Finding your Happiness is important.
I) I want to go to Ireland!!:)
J) Justine is my niece, but is a lot like a daughter to me as well.
K) My great-grandma was from Kansas.
L) Love is a confusing, complicated, sometimes frustrating emotion...but it's awesome anyway.:)
M) My mom has always been there for me, though we don't always get along.  I love her a lot.
N) Never give up on what you really want.
O) I would love to have a crazy, passionate love One more time in my life.
P) One of my fave colors is Purple.
Q) I definitely need my Quiet time...time where I can read, listen to my ipod or just chill.
R) I love the smell of Rain.
S) If I would have had a daughter, I would have named her Stephanie.
T) My name is Tammy.:)  Named after a song & movies of the 60's.
U) I live in the United States & I'm proud of it.
V) Valentine's Day can be a pretty depressing day if you don't have a significant other.
W) I Wish that everyone could live to be at least 90 & be healthy the whole time.
X) Xena is a cool name.
Y) I like the color Yellow...it's bright & reminds me of Summer...but don't like wearing Yellow shirts...I don't look good in them.
Z) I like being able to take my kids to the Zoo...but don't get to very often.


Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments!! Happy Monday friends!!!!!!!!

No comments: