.

.

Monday, May 13, 2013

FMM: QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


1. Do you use coupons?  No, I'm too disorganized to do that...but I should.  I see a lot of people using coupons where I work & it saves quite a bit.
2. How often do you weigh yourself?  Way too often...most mornings even when I say I won't.  I would like to just weigh once a week...but just can't seem to wait that long.
3. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?  There were a few....Little House on the Praire, The Waltons, Eight is Enough, The Love Boat & Fantasy Island are a few...yep so showing my age.LOL
4. How often do you drink alcohol?  Whenever I get a chance to go out...so right now...every couple of months maybe, if that..which is depressing.
5. Have you ever met a celebrity or public figure that you really admire? No.:(
6. If you had to choose between only your cell phone or only your laptop all week which would you choose?  I love both...but guess will have to go with my cell.
7. What is your favorite brand of detergent?  Tide usually or whatever is cheap.:)
8. If there was a movie about your life, who would play the role?  I love Sandra Bullock, but she looks nothing like me.LOL  So not sure....
9. What book are you currently reading?  "Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife" by Eben Alexander M.D.  I read about that kind of thing from time to time..I would like to believe that we go on from here & just like hearing about other people's experiences.
10. If you could spend one day on vacation anywhere in the world, which place would you choose?  So many places...so little time.  At this point...I basically just want to go somewhere with white sands, blue oceans & drinks with little umbrellas in them.:)  Oh yeah & in this perfect picture...I would be like 100+ pounds thinner.:)

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and say hi to someone new! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Tim said...

How you doing, Tammy?

I love the drinks with little umbrellas in! :) They're so cute haha

Tim said...

Hey Tammy

I remember you saying you were on Experienceproject. Are you still on there?

I've just joined.

If so, email me your username.

(Timmoyoung@hotmail.com)