.

.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

STRANGE...

Well I tried to "fix" the weight thing on the right side of the page & ended up deleting most of it.  Not sure why it let me put one thing in there & that's it.  So annoying.  Anyway I weighed myself on the 25th & I weigh 300 lbs!!  That's a good thing for me.  I have been over 300 for awhile now...so just another pound & I'm out of those horrible numbers.  I go in 5 lb increments...so next goal is 295.  My first main goal is 275. 

My step-dad went to the eye doctor today, because he thought he needed new glasses.  When we play cards, he has to really squint to see what they are.  Turns out that he doesn't need glasses...he has cataracts over both eyes.:(  Just one thing after another.  One thing goes wrong with him & the rest just seems to follow.  I hate it...that he's getting older & sicker.  If I hate it, HE must really be over it. 

I'm going to my Job Corps reunion in Montana in the middle of September.  I look forward to it.:)  Hopefully quite a few people will show this time.  So I would definitely like to be down to at least 245 by then.

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

That sounds like a great goal, and what a fun event to look forward to. Keep up the hard work.

Tim said...

Good luck getting under 300lbs. That's a great motivation to lose that extra lb. Let me know how you do.