.

.

Monday, March 18, 2013

FMM: PONDERING PERSONAL THOUGHTS

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Pondering Personal Thoughts
1. How old would you feel if you didn’t know how old you are? Mentally I'm around 23 or so.LOL  Seriously.  It's weird to me that I'm 43.  I guess I would FEEL somewhere in my 30's.
2. Are you the kind of friend you’d want to have as a friend?  Not really.  I'm not a great friend most of the time.  I hate to say that, but it's true.  I don't text back on time, I don't show up for things on time....always late.  BUT I do put forth the effort to get together with friends and hang out.  They are the ones that usually have other things to do.
3. Look back at the last year. When did you feel most excited about something in your life?  When I first met JM.  It was the end of June 2012.  We talked on the phone for hours & I felt that we had a ton of stuff in common even though we were 14 years apart...some things have changed since then, but that's when I first felt that excitement.
4. Have you ever been with someone and not spoken a word, only to walk away thinking that was the best conversation ever?  No
5. If you won 100 million dollars Monday, would you continue doing whatever you usually do on Tuesdays?  LOL no.  I would quit my job, start packing my stuff, find a financial advisor, tell my family that I won & I'm moving, that I will send them some money after I find where I want to be.LOL   
6. What would you do differently if you knew no one would judge you?  I would totally color my hair red...not bright red, but have always wanted red hair.LOL  Or maybe purple..blue..green...something different.  Also have a couple of facial piercings.LOL  Just "snake bites" maybe.
7. Share something you do differently than most people. I'm not sure on this one...guess I will have to go with I'm not able to really TALK about my deep, inner thoughts with anyone...I'm much better at writing them down & then giving them the letter/note.
8. What’s one thing that you really want to do that you’ve never done?  Go to Hollywood...just to go to the cemeteries where celebrities are buried.  Yes I know I'm weird.LOL  I love the people & things of "Old Hollywood."
9. If you had to move out of state right now, where would you move?  Washington state with JM...I know that would make him happy & I love rain.:)
10. What is the one thing that you’d like to change most about the world?  That nobody would care about what religion anyone else is...I mean who cares?  There have been wars fought over this forever & I think it's ridiculous. Believe in what you want to believe in & just let it go at that.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Have a happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The rain here in western WA gets old very, very fast. Especially if you're not from this area. Plus, it's not really rain, it's more like constant mist. The big, glorious drops of normal rainfall, don't exist here. I am sick of it!

I've lived here for 12 years and am ready to move back to eastern WA where the moss can leave my hair and my toes can become un-webbed. =) haha