.

.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SAD DAYS

The past few days have not been good ones for me.  The depression is always lurking about, but sometimes it just totally kicks my ass.  I called in Sunday & Monday from work..which got me a "warning" that I'm missing too many days.  I haven't felt good...physically or mentally.  Just wanted to block out the world.  Totally snapped at people yesterday..even though I didn't even leave the house.  My mom got the brunt of it.  I don't feel "better" today, but will deal with things anyway.  Was at the point yesterday that I was just sick of everything & everyone.  I had over 400 "friends" on Facebook...people I actually know from high school, Job Corps, family, etc.  I now have like 200 friends, since I deleted the rest.  I know that I'm all over the place with this post & I apologize for that.  Thoughts are just everywhere at the moment.  Will go for now & will post more later when I feel a bit better.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Feel free to email me if you have anything you want to get off your chest!

Sometimes it's good to talk and let it all out.