.

.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

UPDATES

I did end up going to Colorado Springs both times.  Mom & Duke bicker constantly these days..so it was interesting riding with them.  He's just grumpy.  Plus he's used to driving, so with mom driving...he kept telling her she was too close to the white line, she's going too fast, etc.  Got a bit annoying actually.   He's about the same..he has to go down again next month.  He was doing really well on the 'diet' they first put him on...now not so much.  He's retaining A LOT of water again...because he's eating things he's not supposed to & drinking more fluids than he's allowed.  The doctors told him that he couldn't drive AT ALL...so of course he's been going to Wal Mart & wherever else whenever he can.  I understand it when someone tells you not to do something...it just makes you want to do it more...but this is about his health, ya know?  Worrisome.  My mom has the flu & pneumonia...but still doing things she shouldn't be doing at the moment until she's better...like cleaning houses.  I haven't been able to help her because I have had more hours the past few days.  They just don't listen at all.  Sometimes it seems to me that they are worse than the kids!

Work is going well..though it's also kicking my ass.  Standing up for like 7-8 hours a day isn't a picnic.  Some days I'm good..otherwise...my legs really hurt even if I do take Aleve or whatever.  Plus have to take some "energy pills" & drink Rockstar to get some energy going most of the time.  I work in about 35 minutes...and I'm not feeling great...hoping I'm not getting what the kids had.  I was going to call off today, but have missed enough days already...plus I hate actually having to call in.LOL  I have 4 days off after today...so I can do it.  Planning on taking the kids to Colorado Springs this weekend just to get away & maybe introduce them to JM & vice versa.  Will see.  I'm not too happy with things right now where that's concerned...what else is new, right?  We actually had a great two days while I was there over Valentine's Day.  Watched movies, cuddled, talked..the usual.  He wasn't feeling all that great.  Anyway, no sex for me.  If I get too blunt for you sometimes..well that's just who I am at this point in my life.  I was a bit bummed about this..,.since I'm totally in love with him.  He says he is with me as well.  We texted late last night about this very thing.  He's in love with me, wants to be with me, etc...but isn't physically attracted to me at all.  So I told him that was confusing to me.  He said it shouldn't be...that love doesn't have to necessarily mean having sex.  OK....  I told him not too long ago that I would like him to initiate things sometimes & he asked me if I just wanted him to jump on me even if he wasn't "feeling it."  I jokingly said "yes please" & he told me good luck with that.  But if I initiate things...most of the time I get shot down.  Rejection sucks.  I don't think that me losing weight will help any where this is concerned...I really don't know what else to do.  I know I most likely sound pathetic...but maybe love is the main thing & who needs sex, right?  I will keep telling myself that & maybe someday I will believe it.  He didn't have to go last night...so said we could keep talking (he called me after I said that it was weird to be in love with someone & not physically attracted to them).  I told him that I had to go, that I was tired.  That's the last I have talked/texted him.  I really just don't know what to say at this point in time.

Then there's Dave (ex) who keeps WANTING to hook up.  The funny thing is, I have no desire to do that at all with him.  Maybe it's not so funny.  It took me a long time to get over him.  Why start all of that crap up again??

I had another chest x-ray done the other day & also a mammogram...my first one.  Both came back fine.:)  Though my heart is "mildly enlarged" & I have some "mild degeneration in my thoracic spine area."  Guess nobody has everything "right" with them all the time, right?

The boys are well at the moment..knock on wood.  Phillip turned 15 on the 13th...still hard to believe.  I had to work all day that day, but went with him & Dave out to dinner on my lunch break. 

Hope all of you are having a good week.:)  For those of you who have blogs, I will catch up soon.:)

1 comment:

Tim said...

Good news about those results. I find it weird to love someone but not want to have sex but I guess everyone is different. Hope that gets sorted. You deserve 100% happiness.