.

.

Monday, February 11, 2013

SNOW

It's actually snowing here today.  I know this is Colorado...and you would think that we get a ton of snow.  We used to..but not anymore.  It has been VERY dry here the past few years.  This is the most snow that we have gotten since last Spring.  The shocking thing is...it's STILL snowing!LOL  Usually it starts a little, then the wind comes up & blows it out of here.  We only have a few inches right now, but it's better than nothing.  I'm supposed to go to Colorado Springs tomorrow with mom & Duke for his doctors' appt...but not sure if we're going or not now..the roads may be pretty crappy.  Then I was supposed to go down there on Thursday to spend Valentine's Day with JM...he may not be too happy if I'm not able to.  He had a chance to go to Seattle & then to California with his friends this weekend...but he gave that up, because we had already made plans for Valentine's Day...so let's hope I can go.  The past couple of days haven't been great for us.  He's stressed out over something, but doesn't feel the need to share it with me..so basically he's just not talking to me much.  Which annoys me, but you can't make someone do something that they don't want to do or feel something that they don't.  I'm just basically trying to get thru the days at the moment.  Sometimes life is like that.  This is one of those times for me.  I find no joy in things, don't look forward to anything, etc.  I know that it'll pass sooner or later...just hope that it's sooner rather than later. 

I have to work at 5:30pm today...I would rather just work in the mornings & get it over with.  Can't really complain though, I don't have many hours this week.

Dominic & Matthew stayed home today.  They aren't feeling great.  Phillip went to school..which is a good thing.  He didn't want to, but at least he's going.  Let's hope that he keeps it up.  Either that or hope that I become a stricter parent.

I lost 4 lbs over the weekend.  Which I'm happy about.  Just watching carbs...but also taking my "water pills," so maybe it's just water weight..whatever it is...302 is a lot closer to getting out of the 300's & right now, that's my main goal.

No comments: