.

.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DOES ANYONE EVEN READ THIS??lol

I'm not doing so great..but hanging in there. I HAVE to let go of Dave. I'm not sure how to do that. I should have "let" him move a couple of years ago and just got all of this pain over with all at once. Now it's like going thru everything again. I'm angry or depressed a lot of the time. I'm tired of feeling that way. I need to learn how to go on with my life. Just not sure how to do that without him being around. I can truly say that I hate Gracie. I know that hate is a strong word, but that's how I feel. I will just need to vent here. I have been venting on Facebook and I'm sure that most of the friends on there think I'm psycho now.

I'm doing pretty good with not eating a lot.:) I'm proud of that. I have been exercising some, but still not enough. I feel that if I can lose at least 5 lbs a week..that would be an ideal situation. I know that's a lot to lose a week and to keep it up, but I'm going to try to do it.

We got some snow last night. Can't really complain, considering we haven't been getting that much this Winter. I was going to go to Canon City (60 miles from here) yesterday to hang out with my friend, Tracy and go to Pueblo and see a movie..but it was a bit snowy yesterday as well. So plan on going Thursday. I hope everyone is having a good week.:)

1 comment:

timothy said...

i read it sweetie, but i can't tell you how to live your life. i will say until you love yourself completely you can't love someone else so being alone might not be such a bad thing.