.

.

Monday, February 27, 2012

MONDAY

I have had the flu for the past few days.:( I haven't felt this bad in a long time. So have been sleeping a lot the past 3 days. I just want to feel better. I was never a good "patient." Just dealing with it on my own. My mom has stopped by a few times and, of course, I had the boys last night and had to get them off to school this morning, but other than that..just trying to deal with it. I woke up this morning with a sore throat..like I needed that on top of everything else.:( I don't have any money til Friday. So just a bunch of high carb crap in the cupboards.:( Been eating a lot of popcorn..so tired of it. So probably won't weigh myself this week.

Dave and I decided not to talk to the cops yet. Will see how it goes from now on. Told Phillip to try to just ignore the little witch.

Dominic and I went to see the new "Ghost Rider" movie and really liked it.:) There are quite a few movies coming out that we want to see.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Get well soon, Tammy!