.

.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TUESDAY

Things have been going pretty well. Well, except for the weight loss!! I need to try to stop thinking about food constantly. It's not as bad as it used to be, but still not good. I just want to be "normal" about food. Eat when I'm hungry and even then, not eat junk. It's frustrating.

I went to Cripple Creek on the 19th with my friend Joannie and her mom and sisters to gamble. I didn't bring any money home, but I had a good time.:) I don't get up there too often, so it was nice to be able to go.

Phillip and I went to see "Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close" on Friday night. It's a good movie, but sad. I'm going to take Dominic to see the new "Ghost Rider" movie tonight. I may take Matthew as well, we'll see.

It's cold and windy out today.:( I'm just overwhelmed with everything. Tired of the cold. Stressed out with the weight. My house is a mess and I don't even know where to start with that. I just need to do one room at a time, instead of being all over the place and not getting any room totally done.

1 comment:

Tim said...

I hate it when there's lots of things causing me stress and I don't know where to start or even know how to get it all dealt with.

When it comes to cleaning the house, I just end up making to do lists and trying my best to work through them. It takes time but kinda keeps me organised.