.

.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

"SAD" AND OTHER HEALTH ISSUES

PAUL..if you're reading this..I LOVE your blog!!:) I'm just not able to comment on it for some reason?:( Drives me crazy. Any ideas, let me know.

I love this time of year!!:) BUT I also have a really hard time with it. The cold, the wind, the snow, the getting dark at 4:30pm thing. I get restless sometimes...don't know what to do with myself. I don't like the really hot days of Summer, but I have come to love the sunshine, the warmth, the being able to go outside and not freeze. Go to the mountains, take the kids to the park, etc. I have been going for walks some in the evenings or even later at night..just because I feel like I'm going to go crazy being "cooped" up. It's a long way to go until Spring...and I don't want to rush life any more than it already rushes. It FLIES by. Not always a good thing. So I find things to enjoy each day (or try to). I take one day at a time..sometimes one minute at a time.

I may go get check for Fibromyalgia (sp?) I probably don't have that. But my joints are worse than they have ever been. It seems like everything hurts..my ankle, my knees, my neck, my arms...sometimes it feels like the joints and other times it feels like the muscles. I don't know. All I know is that I find it hard to move sometimes and I don't like it.

No comments: