.

.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!:)

I hope everyone has a wonderful day with your friends and family.:) I'm going to the community dinner with my mom and step-dad and I think that Phillip and Matthew are going too. Then will go to my ex-sister-in-law, Tina's. I thought it was nice of them to still invite me. Dominic doesn't want to go to either place..so anti-social..he's 9!LOL He's definitely the one with the most opinions and the one who doesn't like change at all.

I have started exercising again. I decided that I'm NOT going to gain everything that I have lost back again. No way. I was 317 the other day!! Talk about being depressed and disgusted. Now I'm down to around 314. Can't believe that I got down to 290 and then let myself gain this much back again.:( So will just have to work harder at losing it and keeping it off. For awhile..I was out-of-control with my eating. It seems like I couldn't stop eating carbs and eating A LOT of them. I hate when I don't have any willpower at all.

My friend, Joannie and I, went to see "Twilight-Breaking Dawn" on the 19th. I LOVED it!!! I haven't read any of the books..so it was all a surprise to me. Which I think is better.:)

I went over to Pacos' the night of the 12th. He is an awesome guy. I know that he would like a relationship, but I'm not sure that's what I want with him. Part of it is the age thing and another part is the fact that I really like Mike K. We have gotten closer over the past month and I would like to see where it goes.

No comments: