.

.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WEIGH IN RESULTS

OK, I was so busy with my life problems or whatever they may be in my last post to remember to put what I weigh today!!:) I like my scale better, but the doctor scale is 5 lbs heavier than mine. Anyway, I lost 5 lbs this week!! WOO HOO!!!LOL It's better than the whole pound I lost last week. So on the doctor scale (is theirs really the TRUE weight???)LOL I'm at 289 lbs!! I know I can lose the weight. I remember being like 350 and thinking if I can just get down to 300, then the rest of it should be a piece of cake (which doesn't even sound good right now thank God!!!!) But it hasn't been. I have been stuck at around 295 for about 4 months and I'm tired of it. I started low carb on January 18th, but then fell of the wagon big time even before the 2 week induction phase was even over!!:( So much for willpower. So started AGAIN on February 5th. So this is my 5th day and doing OK SO FAR. I still get cravings for sugar though...working on that. I'm hoping at my next weigh in on the 16th, I will have lost at least another 5 lbs. We will see though. I want to lose as much as I can before Spring and especially Summer get here. It's no fun being fat ANY time of the year, but during the Summer it's even worse. I will post a pic on here when I get down to 275. So only 14 lbs to go for the first goal!

No comments: