.

.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

DREARY DAYS OF DIETING

I get so tired of watching, worrying about, stressing over, obsessing about what I eat.:( Carbs...well my body REALLY doesn't like them. Last weekend I ate a lot of carbs. I weighed on Monday and was up like 11 lbs from the previous weigh- in!! Then weighed again on Wednesday (after watching my carbs again for 2 days) and was down to 286!! So 9 lbs gone in two days and all because I didn't have many carbs. Crazy, right? So still trying, but have really slacked off on my exercising. I need to get back into it and FAST.

I jumped the gun on the Arturo thing..I did get a card an a pic from him on Valentine's Day.:)

Leaving Monday for Colorado Springs...hope the weather is decent and hope all goes well with moms' surgery on Tuesday. I will let you know.

No comments: