.

.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday

Dave is going to Denver today. I thought that I was getting "used" to it, but I don't think that will ever happen. Just pisses me off and annoys me. I just need to get past it. Easier said than done though. I told my middle son last night that we would go on vacation next summer (like we usually do) and he asked "his dad going too?" He was sad when I said no and wanted to know who would swim with them. So it DOES affect the younger ones as well. Dave is just being selfish, but there's nothing I can do about it. I miss what was, but know I can't go back. Just have to move forward...most likely alone.

I've started taking Celexa again for my depression. Hopefully that will help some.

I walked for 24 minutes yesterday (want the seconds too?)LOL Anything is an improvement for me. Also did some 5 lb weights. Mom and her bf are getting married on December 5th. My sister, niece and I are standing up for her. I will be the fattest one by a long shot, but hopefully I can lose at least a couple of inches before then. We will see.

No comments: