.

.

Monday, July 12, 2010

VEGAS

I'm leaving for Vegas in the morning...yes I SHOULD be happy and excited and I am to an extent. But Dave is just taking me up there so he can see HER for awhile. I mean, I KNEW that...but he kept saying "no she has to work." He thinks I'm stupid obviously. Anyway, he is going to see her. Our oldest is going with us..my son will have to be around her for awhile too, which pisses me off to no end. He's met her before and doesn't like her. So it is what it is, right? Might as well get used to this shit. I don't think I ever will though. I'm on that dating site...mostly because they have cool questions to answer to match you up with someone better...I don't want to really meet anyone. Here on out, it's just the kids and I. I'm done with this BS. I won't get over Dave any time in the near future. I can't imagine being with anyone else ever...there's no way I'm bringing guys around my kids anyhow. So here's to a life alone.

No comments: