.

.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

GUESS IS STILL HAD HOPE....

I didn't realize that I was still holding onto some hope...but I was. We had been doing things together, having fun, laughing, etc. Well yesterday I asked if we were really over and he just gave me a sad look and gave me a hug!:( He told me that he would "try his best" to stay here (in this town). He loves his boys and they love him. SHE lives in Denver...I really hope that he DOES find a way to stay here and not leave them. Not move to Denver and raise HER kids and not his own. But am I going to hold my breath?? HELL NO. I still have A LOT of anger that I didn't think I had. I wish we could've made it work. But can't go back and do it over. I will just have to learn to live without him. A hard thing, considering he was my best friend too. He had been texting me in the morning on his way to work and all...he didn't this morning. Probably because I was NOT nice last night after everything. I told him there will be "rules" now. No sex or any sexual stuff, no just coming by the house when he wants, he can't be at the house if I'm not there, etc. I hate this.

No comments: