.

.

Monday, May 19, 2014

FMM: ANIMALS

FMM

If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Animals

1. What is your favorite domestic animal?
Gonna have to go with cats on this one...though I do like small dogs as well.
2. What is your favorite farm animal?
Would have to say horses...though they terrify me a bit as well.
3. What is your favorite wild animal?
White tiger...they are beautiful!!

4. Which animal describes you the best?
I don't really know. I'm thinking some kind of bear....soft & cuddly.LOL  Unless you annoy me...then not nice.
5. If you were able to come back as an animal which one would it be?
A cheetah...how cool would it be to be THAT fast??

6. What do you think about zoos?
I like going to zoos.  Love being able to see the animals that I wouldn't get to see otherwise.  I think as long as they are taken well care of, that's all that matters.  I know that there are some zoos that don't take care of the animals like they should...those ones should be shut down.  
7. What do you think about animals in circuses?
I have enjoyed going to circuses when I was younger & I have also taken my kids to some.  But I think that the cages for the animals are too small, the animals aren't well taken care of & they just need a place to BE themselves & not be forced to do things that doesn't come naturally to them.
8. Do you have a favorite animal charity you like to support?
I really don't.  
9. Do you have a favorite ‘animal’ movie?

Thought that this was a really cute movie.:)

If you would like to participate in FMM...please go to losingweightandhavingfun.com

2 comments:

Tyra said...

Stopping by from FMM. I love your answers; and good luck on your weight loss journey!
Tyra
http://randomactsofsnark.wordpress.com/2014/05/19/friend-makin-mondays-animals/

Sarah Lou said...

I forgot about Homeward Bound - i love that movie