.

.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

KINDA THE SAME....

Not a great deal has changed in the past few weeks.  I have been exercising...but haven't much this past week.  I need to get back into it again, since I DO feel better after I exercise.  I have been trying to watch my carbs...so have been eating peanuts as a snack..then was wondering why I wasn't really losing much weight...didn't realize how many calories are in a 6 oz bag of peanuts!!  If you eat the whole thing at one time..which I do...it has a little over 1,000 calories!!  That's great if that's all you're eating for the whole day..not so great if you're also eating other things.:(  I really do need to pay attention to these things.  Right now, I'm so tired of figuring out how many carbs & calories are in things that I just don't even want to deal with eating anymore.  The PLAN is to drink a protein shake or two a day & the rest of the time, just drink water, lemon water, tea.  Will see how long that lasts.  Just annoyed about a lot of things today. 

Went to stay with JM & his mom last Tuesday-Friday.  They have moved into a new place across town from where they were, so I helped move stuff.  His mom is pretty cool.  I had a good time.  JM makes me laugh a lot, which is always a good thing.  I'm still frustrated on a few things, but I know that he loves me & I just need to let certain things go.  He is going to Scotland around the 19th of next month for a month or so.  It's supposed to be a month...but I don't know.  I have some worries about him finding someone who he is actually attracted to, but he said that we are in a committed relationship & that that means something to him.  I'm still on the fence about moving down there.  It's a big change.  I'm not good with changes.  Will see how it goes when he is back from Scotland, I guess.  I would have to move before August, since that's when school starts.  The mortgage company...they keep giving me the runaround.  They are "helping" me, but it seems like nobody knows what the other one is doing.  So don't know how much longer I will have this house.  Hoping they won't foreclose at all, but if they do, then hoping that they won't until the beginning of June at least, when school is out.  Phillip hasn't been going to school..like that's news.  I'm thinking about just pulling him out of school.  What's the point of going for a month?  Pretty sure they won't pass him now.  I don't even know what to do about that.  Dominic is going on a school field trip tomorrow & will be back on Wednesday.  This is his first time away from home.:(  He's excited for it & I'm freaking out.  I just want him to be OK.  They have to go over Monarch Pass...which is crappy during the Winter/Spring.  Just have to pray I guess.  I usually do anyway.  I think it helps some.

It very much sucks what happened in Boston last week.:(  There are some crazy people out there.  Not only do we have to worry about other countries hating us, we have to worry about people who are already here that hate us.  I think it's ridiculous that they are able to get away with crap that they do.  At least Americans stick together when it's needed...but it would be nice if we did at other times as well...and not just when it's chaos.

No comments: