.

.

Friday, April 26, 2013

FMM: INSIDE MY HEAD

wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!


Inside My Head
 
I like…the smell of rain
I don’t like…when children are bullied
I love…my kids, my boyfriend & my life
I dream of....having enough money to travel & show my kids different places
I wonder…why there has to be so much hate in the world.
I know…that things don't always turn out the way I want them to...
I went…to Colorado Springs last week to see my amazing guy.
I think…that I should start getting my house cleaned up
I plan…to go to my Job Corps reunion in Montana in September
I regret…not losing this weight when I was younger & having years to enjoy being thinner.
I do…try to "go with the flow," but it's not easy for me.
I drink…not as much as I should...of anything.  But I love margaritas!!:)
I wish…I could go to Scotland with JM next month
I am…happy with myself for exercising as much as I have been.
I am not…happy with still being insecure
I need…to quit being so jealous & insecure.
I hope…that I will stay healthy for a lot more years
I want…to be with JM all the time
I sometimes…think about death too much...what happens after we die, what is the point of all of this, if I will see my loved ones again...
I always…put all of my feelings out there & love hard.
I can…do anything that I set my mind to...just have to DO it.
I cannot…stand being ignored.
I avoid…people who will only bring me down...most of the time.
I will…lose all of this weight.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, lovies!

No comments: