.

.

Monday, July 25, 2011

MRI

I'm getting my MRI done in a little while. Kinda nervous about it. Plus I don't like being in enclosed spaces, so that should be interesting.LOL I know that things will be OK.

I didn't tell you in my last post, but my best friend when I was growing up, a girl named Tracy, we were pretty much inseparable. We were always over at each others'houses etc. Her parents were like my second parents. Her dad made life sized statues out of bronze and sold them for quite a bit of money at art sales around the country. They had a place here and one in Florida. Her dad had heart surgery in May and just really never recovered from that and was kept in a medically induced coma. They moved him to a different hospital at the end of June. He died of a heart attack on July 5th.:( It's sad that I didn't get to say good-bye or see him one last time. But I couldn't afford to fly to Florida. Her mom is taking it really hard. There was never much affection in that family when I was there..no hugging, kissing, I love yous, etc. But I know that her parents loved each other and it must be really hard for her mom right now. She's totally lost. Tracy and her husband are planning on taking over the business (if her mom will let her). She can make things out of bronze as well. So I guess they'll be moving to Florida sometime soon. Tracy had lived in Florida for awhile when she was married the first time. Her husband was abusive, so she took her two kids and came back to Colorado. She met a guy here (they are the ones that got married in Vegas last July that I wrote about). Her kids are teens now. I hope everything works out for them. I think this time is good for Tracy and her mom. They have never been close and her mom didn't treat her the best when we were growing up. She was always grounded. Was told that she should get whichever guy she could, because she wasn't pretty enough to get many guys. Her mom didn't want a girl in the first place, she wanted a boy, but Tracy came first. Rodd came later. So she doted on Rodd. Tracys' dad tried to make it up to Tracy by giving her money and things when she needed it. Just a weird situation.

Mike B called the other night..shocked me. So I went and hung out with him Friday night. He's a cool guy, but not my type. He's shorter than me and thin. I feel like an Amazon!LOL Plus he drinks too much and too often.

I heard from one of my 'friends' that some woman here in town was calling me a slut. I don't know what the hell that is about. I sent her a message saying she needed to say it to my face, considering she doesn't even know me. She wrote back and said that she never said any of those things, that HE instigated the talk and that HE called me that. So I don't know who I'm supposed to believe. He wasn't that good of a friend. I don't go out with people in this town for that reason. Go out with someone once and you're fucking everyone.

Then my ex-brother-in-law, Tad...he was married to my youngest sister Cindy at one time. Anyway, he has been a friend for years. I don't feel anything else for him. This isn't a friggin' Springer show. But he's been after me for years now. He says I lead him on...if I'm talking too nice to him or whatever, I guess. So I quit talking to him much, quit answering his texts, etc. Well then on one of the friend sites yesterday, he sends me a question asking how I feel about him and everything.:( I don't want to hurt his feelings, but he KNOWS that I don't feel that way dammit. I don't want to even deal with this. It's ridiculous. He's a nice guy and everything, but not for me. He's just lonely. He has told people in the past that he's in love with me. That's what caused all the problems in the first place. Whatever, ya know?

No comments: