.

.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Men are difficult

OK, maybe not ALL men, but the ones in my life are. The 22 year old that I have been "kinda" seeing since the end of January...well he lives 2 hours from me. We haven't seen each other since the end of March. Life has just been crazy and then, of course, my ex makes me feel guilty for even talking to the guy. Anyway, Jayson
(22 year old) texts me every day or calls me...without fail. I'll admit that sometimes, he is really insecure and that annoys me. We have our issues. I'm insecure at times too though, so I can understand it. He was living with his parents, but is now living with roommates. Now that he is, things have changed some..he doesn't text as much or call as much. If he does, he's contantly talking to the guys in the background. This from a guy who wants me to marry him, for me and the boys to move in with him!! So anyway, what I'm getting at, is he went out last night and I don't have a problem with that. He smokes weed and all but last night him and his friends went to the bar and drank too. He said he would text or call when he got home. He didn't. So I texted him at like 4 this morning and he called me and said he was sorry, that he just went home and crashed. So I texted him a few times today and NOTHING. It was sooo unlike him to not even answer the texts or anything. So, me being me, expected the worst. He finally calls at like 10 tonight and says that he's sorry that his phone was dead and he didn't have the charger with him. I just asked if he was lying and he got pissed off and I told him to get rid of the attitude. He told me to quit telling him what to do, that I'm not his mother, etc. Yet he feels that he can talk to me any way he wants. He would've been pissed off too if it was the other way around. So he told me to call him and I tried and he didn't answer. Texts me and says his phone is being weird and it's not letting him get the calls and he can't call out. OK, whatever. I know that this won't work in the long run, but I really do care about him and don't want him out of my life.

As for the ex...it's like I've fallen back into my old life and I'm not too happy about it.:( Yes I love him, but where I was sure that we were meant to be together before, I'm not so sure now. There are other guys out there that I may want to see. That's why I can't commit fully to anyone. Maybe I can't ever again? I have no idea. I was faithful to ex for over 11 years. I don't know what the hell to do anymore.

No comments: