.

.

Friday, November 14, 2014

I NEED TO SNAP OUT OF THIS...e

I missed my shrink appt the other day.  I have decided not to go back.  I don't think talking about my past is helping me, when it's the present that is kicking my ass.  Some days I'm good...and others,...like the past few...I'm so not.  I don't feel like doing anything or talking to anyone.  I feel like staying in bed & ignoring the world.  It takes too much energy to be social & I just don't have it right now.  I love the Holidays...but not right at this second.  I have to get over Jeff.  NO DOUBT.  I need to stop thinking about him.  I think the more I try to do that, the more I end up thinking about it all.  Then I just get all upset & pissed off all over again.  We had good times.  But we also had bad times & I have to remember those as well.  I tend to only think about the good ones.  I haven't contacted him since I sent that last e-mail on the 5th asking WHY.  Of course, he didn't answer,  I didn't expect him to.   He's a coward for not just coming clean.  He doesn't respect me enough or ever loved me enough to give me an explaination.  He doesn't care that I hurt & that I want answers.  I just have to let it go.  So hard for me to do.  I know Karma is a bitch & maybe he will get is & maybe he won't.  Maybe his hurting me like he did is Karma for something I did in the past.  I don't really know.  I know that I'm not always a good person.  But who is?  Do I think I deserved all of this?  No.  But it happened & it's just the way it goes.  I thought I had my forever.  Now...well...it's just me & the kids for awhile & when they're grown & on their own...it's just me.  I have to accept that.  I have always felt that I needed a guy in my life or at least guys to accept me, want me,  (fuck...I just deleted most of this post accidentally!!  Now I just feel like not saying anything else, because I can't think of what I said before...was just letting it flow...annoying).   Would I like a guy in my life who was totally in love with me & I felt the same?  Yes....but it's not a thing that I can't live without right now.  I have to figure out what the hell it is that I need.  I need to get outside & walk & be in the fresh air...even though it's freezing.  I complain in the Summer that it's too hot.  Always something to complain about.  It's just another excuse not to get my fat ass moving.  I have been trying to eat less & better.  Not easy.  When it's cold out, I tend to want more carbs & comfort food, so have to fight against that.  I weigh myself every couple of days now so it won't get out of control, more than it already is.  I used to just count the pounds & not the ounces or whatever, now I do both.  On the 11th, I weighed 321.8 & yesterday I weighed 321.6.  Wasn't happy about that.  I know that I won't lose 10 lbs in 2 days...but even a pound would have been better than nothing.  I don't feel like doing anything except going back to bed & not dealing with the world.  I'm tired of people who lie & cheat.  Hell I can't even tell the difference obviously.  I have never been a good judge of character.  It sucks.  I have a rational side & a crazy, selfish, negative side to my personality.  Did I tell you that I have Borderline Personality Disorder?  Anyway, I wish that my rational side was out there more...but it's not.  Guess maybe it's just something else i have to work on.  I have kept a journal (notebooks) since May 2013...the longest that I have ever had one.  I was reading back some over the past few months last night & all that was going on with Jeff.  I KNEW that when he went to his mom's on August 9th that he wasn't coming back except to get his stuff.  I had written it down that I was afraid that he wouldn't come back & he didn't.  I felt there was someone else already, even though he denied it...and I was right again.  I don't know why people find it so damn easy to lie to me.  They must think I'm stupid...I'm not.  

I'm in pain every day...well...to an extent.  I supposedly have Fibromyalgia.  I take Gabapentin for it.  My knees hurt so bad when I get up after sitting for awhile..but after I'm up & walking, I'm good.  My shoulders hurt, etc.  I try to ignore it mostly.  I don't like the fact that I'm only 45 & I have these issues already. It makes me worry about when I'm 65. But I try not to think about the future too much...or the past.  I know that I need to concentrate on the now.  There's only that.  


My ex husband...who lives with someone & has been with them for awhile...keeps trying to hook up with me.  I find it annoying.  At one time, I would have been all over that.  It took me a long time to get over him....like 2 fucking years of my life.  Now he just wants a booty call every now & then?  I'm not even remotely interested.  


I have a FWB now that I have only seen one time, but will maybe see him more.  He's way too young for me & he's just passing the time until he finds "the one."  I feel that since I won't see him that often, that we can mostly just be friends & if something else happens, then it does.  But as for a relationship or love...I'm not even planning on any of that again.  I try not to be cynical...but I so am right now.
 

No comments: